Donnerstag, 21. August 2008

LinuxDay 2008

There will be a small event in Austria near the Swiss, German, and Lichtenstein border with around 1000 visitors. It's called LinuxDay (they use the same name as in Italy). Location : University of Applied Sciences, Dornbirn, Austria Date : November, 29 2008 Time : 09:00 till 18:00 The Fedora Project was never present before at this event. I would like to see a Fedora booth or Fedora table there. If you are interested to represent Fedora at this event, please drop me a line. The deadline for the "Call for papers" will be at the end of September. Because of that I would like to make a decision within the next two or three weeks if Fedora will be there or not.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'd like to join you for that event, but unfortunately that's exactly the day where my company has x-mas dinner and I wouldn't want to miss that :)